You are hereAncillary Data
HerMES fields were chosen so as to provide the best multi-wavelength coverage over wide areas.
Ancillary Data by Wavelength
|UV||GALEX Photometry and Spectroscopy|
|Optical||SDSS Photometry and Spectroscopy|
|Near-IR||UKIDSS, VISTA Legacy Surveys from 2010|
|Mid-IR||SWIRE, SDWFS, S-COSMOS, GOODS|
|(S)MM||SCUBA, MAMBO, AzTEC, LABOCA, SCUBA2 Legacy Surveys from 2010|
|Radio||VLA, GMRT, ATC|
Ancillary Data by Field/Survey
(links will navigate away from the HerMES site)
- SWIRE - The Spitzer Wide-area InfraRed Extragalactic survey is one of six very large programs undertaken as Legacy surveys during the first year of the Spitzer Space Telescope.
- COSMOS - The Cosmological Evolution Survey is an HST Treasury Project to survey a 2 square degree equatorial field with the Advanced Camera for Surveys (ACS).
- AEGIS - Targeted on a special area of the sky, called the Extended Groth Strip (EGS).
- GOODS - Unites extremely deep observations from NASA's Great Observatories, Spitzer, Hubble, and Chandra, ESA's Herschel and XMM-Newton, and from the most powerful ground-based facilities, to survey the distant universe to the faintest flux limits across the electromagnetic spectrum.
- LOFAR - The LOw Frequency ARray is a multi-purpose sensor array is a new and innovative effort to force a breakthrough in sensitivity for astronomical observations at radio-frequencies below 250 MHz.